Sunday, June 2, 2013

Windy Rough, but still catching fishing- Pensacola Charters


Let’s talk about what’s going on in my area.
The trout bite is still going very well, for instance, just two days ago, we boated some very nice fish in the 15-18” range with 5 fish over 20”. We’ve had very high winds the past four days, but this hasn’t stopped me from doing some fishing. I have several productive areas where I take my clients when the weather conditions are less than ideal. I carefully plan each trip to fit the needs of my clients, especially if they have small children on board. I watch the weather and the bay conditions, and I convey to my guests that we may not be able to get out in the open or the pass to fish, but that I have areas that are still productive where the anglers are able to manage their tackle.
Despite the wind and a few detours to avoid the weather, we are still catching quality redfish with a few flounder mixed in.


All my trips so far in May have been artificial only trips.
So here’s a shout out to my Northern fishermen-- if you want to go Catching not Fishing, give me a shout. Summer has arrived along the Panhandle and the inshore bite is RED HOT!
See my Facebook Page for Daily/ Weekly Pics and Reports.

Why is Mega-Bite Inshore Charters one of the busiest charters in Pensacola? Because we do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment