Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Light Tackle Monster Trout, Reds and just plain old fun!! Pensacola Fishing Charters

What an outstanding week of fishing, with some stud trout and nice reds.
99% of the fish have been caught on artificials like ZMan PaddlerZ's & MinnowZ's on a 1/4oz jig head. I'm also tossing one of my go to baits; the MirrOdine 17MR and the XL version of this bait.
Also producing quality fish is a popping cork with 15 -20 leader about 18" and a #1 kale hook with a live shrimp.
This set up is for my clients who are not proficient in casting and don't want to work artificials or just want to sit back, relax and fish.




At Mega-Bite Inshore Charters, it's about catching and having fun.
A big THANK YOU to all my regulars and new clients who've made my 2013 a one to remember.
Tight Lines.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment