Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pensacola Fishing Charter Report - Windy one day/perfect another.

Windy and cold one day and sunny and spectacular the next, but what’s not changing is the bite. As most know the Sheepshead bite has been off the charts the past 5 weeks, with some nice redfish being caught. I’ve had some really great trips / clients this year. After we’ve had some fun with the sheepies and reds, I’ll take them over to some of my bay snapper spots. These snappers are mostly 14” - 15”, but a lot of fun on light tackle. If my guests want some redfish for dinner, I’ll hit a few of my docks in the ICW that are holding slot reds. 

 This was one of the best spring breaks I’ve had in years. It was good to see many of my fellow captains working so much. Now that spring break is about over, the sheepshead rods will soon be put on the shelf until next season, and then I’ll be back to the flats, where I’ll be bowing up on some nice big trout and rod bending reds. Enjoy the pics. Most of my clients this 2013 Spring Break didn’t keep a lot of fish, so we took a lot of single pics on the boat. 






 Till the next adventure. Pensacola’s Inshore Professional Fishing Adventure! 

 Capt. John

www.pensacolainshorecharters.com

www.captainjohnrivers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment