Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pensacola Fishing - April Starts out Just Right!


As usual, there is lots of catching aboard the Mega-Bite especially the past couple of days. We are catching mostly sheepshead, with some snappers mixed in and a few reds. The bite is red hot for sheepies right now and should last about two more weeks and then slow down. The cobia are showing up in full force and I hope to be able to get out and catch a few myself this year if the weather and time allow it. When the spring break trips slow down, I’ll be running back on the flats, for trout and redfish.
To all my bass fishermen out there this is right up your alley; as a former bass fisherman myself I can relate to your needs. I love artificials and you’ll love this style of fishing. These are hard-pulling redfish that will make your drag sing and big trout that will crush a top-water bait.
As a veteran captain of the area for 10 years and with 38 years of fishing experience, I can assure you that you’ll enjoy a professional trip and have a ton of fun.





 Let’s get you aboard so you can have a fishing adventure of a lifetime.

Tight Lines.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment