Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Break has ended, but the fishing is still very good! - Pensacola Fishing Charters


Well, Spring Break has ended, as has the sheepshead run. It was a lot of fun this year with lots of bent rods and smiles all around. For the most part, every trip was successful, but there were a few that made the day tough, but that’s why they call it fishing, not catching.  Spanish Mackerel have shown up in good numbers and it’s been fun to say the least.

Jack Crevalle have also shown up just off our beaches, but with the SE winds it’s been a little hard getting out to fish for them. Hopefully once this front passes this weekend, I can get out and have some fun with the Jacks and maybe even hook up a cobia.

The weather was so good this spring break that I worked just about every day and I’m pretty well tuckered out. I’m taking the next few days off to recharge the batteries and do a little rod, reel, and boat maintenance. Over the next two to three months, I’ll be back on the flats where I’ll be tossing artificials, which is my true passion when it comes to fishing. Once my batteries are charged back up, I’ll be out a lot when I’m not booked getting to know the patterns of the fish. I’ll be checking my old spots to see how the bite is and as always, I’ll be looking for new ones. Over the past 8 years I’ve changed my charters from nearshore to strictly inshore flats fishing and I can truly say I’m your guy when it comes to this style of fishing.

My knowledge of our area is second to none, and with my new Triton and top of the line equipment you’ll have the most professional trip this area has to offer! I truly enjoy inshore fishing so much that on my days off I go fishing to enjoy myself. There is plenty of awesome inshore fishing left, so if you’re interested in a fun fishing adventure give me a shout.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Tight lines. 

John


No comments:

Post a Comment