Friday, February 7, 2014

New Fishing Maching for 2014 - 240 LTS TRITON

Quick report for Feb 7th. It's been a strange weather pattern to start February, one day it's the coldest day of the year, and then the next day it's warm. I for one am more than ready for Spring! Only about 5 more weeks and the annual sheepshead run will kick off and Spring will be here.

This post is more to tell everyone about my NEW 240 LTS TRITON bay boat. I picked it up three days ago and will be taking it out this weekend to start the break-in period. I ordered new electronics, Humminbird 999ci HD Si, Power-Pole's 10ft Blade and Minn Kota's I Pilot. The boat came with Lenco Trim Tabs already, so that was good.
It will be fully outfitted in just a few days. Can't wait to show my clients the new rig and have some fun with it this season.

Stay tuned for some great fishing in 2014.

Tight Lines.

John

www.megabiteinshore.com               850-341-9816

No comments:

Post a Comment