Thursday, November 21, 2013

Big Reds are busting all over Pensacola Bay - Pensacola Fishing









Even though summer is over and the bulk of the tourists are gone, don’t think that the fishing season is over, because it’s far from over. Actually the fishing can be even better in the fall, winter and spring months than in the middle of the hot summer months. As a fulltime year round inshore guide, I fish many different ways depending upon what areas I’m fishing and what time of year it is. Over the past 17 years I’ve mastered our fishery and I feel I can provide you with a professional inshore fishing adventure.
 
99% of my charters are artificial trip charters, but if you want live bait it will be provided.
Since most of my charters are artificial trips, a lot of my clients are bass fishermen who love to toss hard and soft plastics, which make them feel right at home, but instead of pulling in a large mouth bass, they’ll be bowed up with a trophy redfish.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to my main website for more reports and pics.

 Mega-Bite Inshore Charters is a full time professional inshore guide business.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment